SBI Clerk exam language can be changed but you can’t change Exam center. Steps to change SBI clerk exam language are given on this. Follow these steps to change your exam language. As per the official notification, we all know that State Bank of India has announced the notice on their official website and registration process has been started for the year of 2017 and is in progress. Those candidates who want to apply for these posts can fill the form carefully through the given below link. It is a nice opportunity provide by the SBI. After successfully submit the application form now candidates want to Change exam Center & Language of SBI clerk can change it through the given below link after activate.
SBI clerk Changes of Center & Language
State bank of India has delivered the direct link for change your official regional language in the application of clerical in State bank of India. This link will remain active for some days. Candidates who want to Change SBI clerk exam language in their application for the can change it now through the official website of SBI.
As per the official notification of SBI clerk recruitment 2017, it is compulsory for applicants to posse’s good proficiency in the regional language of the state they are applying for it. The list of languages for each state was also prescribed in the official notice. Those who don’t know the mentioned language are not eligible to apply. For more information related SBI clerk exam, you can check form here by visiting our web portal.
SBI has issued link for Change of official language for SBI clerk. According to the revised list of languages for some states notification, candidates who have registered for these vacancies of particular states will get an opportunity to change their official language through a direct link. Applicants who want to change their registered official language are advised to login with their registration number and password and change the language.
How to check Official language of SBI clerk exam 2017
All important instruction related change of language for SBI clerk exam is available here in this article. This faculty is provided by SBI only once. After closing date of change of official language, you can’t change SBI clerk exam Language. So candidates are advised to visit our website and change the SBI clerk centers easily through the given below link.
How to change your official language?
- In some states, there were more than one regional language & the bank issued a revised list of official languages for such states.
- Click on the official application link to enter your SBI clerk registration number & password.
- You can see the screen with correct details about the post, state & language you had already chosen.
- Click on the drop down button next to official language and choose whichever language you have good knowledge.
- The language you choose in the above step should have been a subject in your STD 10 & it must be mentioned in 10 mark sheet.
- Enter the displayed security code in the given box.
- Click on the submit button save & next button.
Note: Candidates can’t change their SBI clerk exam center.
If you having any problem to change the SBI clerk language, then you can share with me through the given below complaint box. We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible.