If you want to learn How to crack SBI clerk mains exam 2018 then you must find this useful. Section wise tips for How to crack SBI clerk mains exam are given here. Dear aspirants, we know that huge amount of people is preparing for SBI clerk exam to do work as clerical. Now the question is How to crack SBI clerk mains exam 2018, easy and prepare well for SBI to get government jobs in banking sector.
- How to Crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2018
- Tips to crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam
- How to crack SBI Clerk Mains Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude section
- Tips to crack SBI clerk mains General / Financial Awareness Section
- How to clear SBI Clerk Mains General English section
- How to clear SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude section
How to Crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2018
State Bank of India issued the notification to conduct the SBI clerk 2018 examination at various examination centers and now students are curious how to prepare for SBI clerk exam and How to crack SBI clerk mains exam 2018. To crack the SBI clerk mains exam, here we give some tips to qualify the mains exam. Follow our instructions and ready to start their preparation as soon as possible.
Contenders should understand that the marks obtained by candidates in mains examination will be used to finally prepare the merit list. This is very important for the applicants to perform well in the mains examination and below we have given some important details which you need to know for the effective preparation of mains examination. All those candidates who will pass the mains exam will be called next for the personal interview process and candidates will have to pass the exam with good marks.
Tips to crack SBI Clerk Mains Exam
SBI clerk prelims exam has just finished, but not your preparation. You are left with only a few days for the preparation of SBI clerk mains 2018. As per the estimation around two lakh candidates have cleared the SBI clerk prelims exam and now they will be eligible to attend the SBI clerk mains exam which will be scheduled soon by the SBI organization at various examination centers.
State Bank of India is an Indian organization which is fully responsible for managing clerical cadre exam. SBI will hold the online exam for recruitment in clerical cadre. Those candidates who have completed their graduation have appeared in the examination. So focused & planned preparation for exam become very necessary for selection. In this web page, we are going to publish information regarding How to crack SBI clerk mains exam, what topics to focus more, which topics should give less time.
How to crack SBI Clerk Mains Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude section
Reasoning ability section is the most important portion of SBI clerk exam. Without scoring in the exam you don’t qualify the overall cut off. It is in this part where the candidates get the chance to score more. Questions will be asked from computer aptitude are usually easy to answer. Total 50 questions asked in this particular section and total marks as per portion is 60.
- Prepare well the logic of seating arrangement, blood relation, men & floor, syllogism, inequality, puzzle, number series, coding & decoding, the problem on direction, Venn diagram and statement & arguments.
- In computer portion Topics such as computer hardware & software, operating system concepts, shortcut keys, MS word, Excel, MS power point access, Internet & networks.
- Candidates must try tosolveg the question from previous year papers.
- Try to give online mock test provided here to boost up your speed for solving questions such as puzzle, seating arrangement, and input & output etc.
Tips to crack SBI clerk mains General / Financial Awareness Section
It is one of the most important portions where the candidates face problems. Many candidates get very less mark in this section. This section comprises vast topics and questions are asked from anywhere. Total 50 questions asked in the examination.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated with the latest event and current happenings both at national and international level.
- Aspirants must focus on the topics such as current events, sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions, news about technology and research, news on India and news related to RBI, banking awareness, union budget, railway budge, monetary policies, interest rates, important books & authors etc.
Candidates are advised to read the newspaper regularly
How to clear SBI Clerk Mains General English section
Most important and scoring section of SBI clerk mains exam 2018 is general English. If the candidates can manage their time properly, scoring good marks is not a big deal. How to crack the general English section, it is the very important section? If you want to crack the English section, then you have to practice daily basis and learn the grammar rules, practice comprehension, cloze test, vocabulary section and antonyms and synonyms.
How to clear SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude section
It is not so easy to portion. So a well, planned strategy and the good level of preparation are required to solve problems. Aptitude is the important part which plays a final role in the marks & merit list of candidates. Those applicants who score in this section have fair chances to score high in this exam.
To crack the examination candidates should master the technology of using shortcuts. Since the candidates will get only 45 minutes to solve the questions. Calculations in questions are much time taking, so candidates have to manage time for solving questions. Focus on all question related to Data interpretation & simplification. Candidates can make strategy above how many no of questions to be solved in aptitude part with giving proper attention to all other sections.
Candidates are suggested to follow our instruction and get ready to start their preparation. If you need more help to know How to crack SBI clerk mains exam preparation tips and other study material to qualify the SBI clerk mains exam, then we have provided all the details through our website direct link. We advise to all readers that must bookmark our website and check the website regular basis.