Certain documents are required for SBI clerk exam. So, we have arranged a list of required documents for SBI clerk 2017 and you can check required documents from here. Dear applicants if are selected for SBI Clerk Interview session, then it is the good news for all applicants that now the department is going to schedule the interview session as soon as possible. Those candidates who qualified in the mains examination are eligible to attend the interview.
Documents Required SBI clerk 2017 (application/ interview)
Now candidates have to wait for their respective banks to announce the reporting dates. Here we explain the list of documents & certificates that are required at the time of joining that will be verified by bank officials. Check the Documents required SBI clerk (application/ interview) list from here.
Here on this webpage, we are given some important information regarding interview session like which document is compulsory for those applicants who are going to attend the upcoming SBI clerk interview session. The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity is to be invariably submitted at the time of Interview, failing which the candidates may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
SBI Clerk required document 2017
Nonsubmission of requisite documents by the candidates at the time of Interview will debar his candidates from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Candidates should have a printout of the valid interview call letter.
- Candidates should have valid system generated a printout of the online application form registered for SBI Clerk.
- Candidates should have Proof of date of birth or SSLC / std. 10 certificate with DOB
- Applicant must have Mark sheets & certificate for graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from board/university for having declared the result.
- Candidates should have Caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- To attend the interview candidates should have Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the district medical board in case of persons with disability category.
- Candidates eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of Interview.
- Aspirants should have Experience certificate if any
- Any other relevant document in support of eligibility must have presented at the time of interview.
ID Proof: – PAN card / Aadhar card/ Driver license / voter ID/ Passport etc.
Date of Birth Certification: – Mostly official match the birth date in ID proof with the date in mark sheets. But sometime, they may also ask for Birth certificate, so have it ready as well.
Category / Caste Certificate: – OBC/SC/ST candidates should submit their caster certificate issued by appropriate authority (as per the central government format).
Those candidates belonging to OBC category (Non creamy layer) – certificate must specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
It should have been issued within one year from the date of exam notification date of SBI clerk advertisement.
For PWD category candidates: – Disability certificate in proper format issued by district medical board should be submitted.
Ex-servicemen:- discharge letter along with pension payment order & proof of last held rank to be produced.
Education Qualification certificate: – candidates should have 10th, 12th standards mark sheet semester wise & consolidated mark sheets of degree, Degree final certificate etc.
Computer literacy certificate: – This is only required for clerical positions.
Candidates are advised to visit our website and check the list of Documents required SBI clerk interview for the upcoming exam through our website direct link. To download more information regarding SBI clerk interview document required, then you can check the website daily basis and get any information by bookmark our website. If you need any help then you can share through the comment box.