Steps to Apply for SBI clerk 2017 with complete Application procedure are published on this page. Check how to apply for SBI clerk exam and make your application. Just a few days left for the closure of SBI clerk application form 2017. Hurry up guys, if are you working as a clerical, then it is the right time. Those banking aspirants, who want to fill the SBI clerk application form 2017, can fill it by visiting our website. The registration process of SBI clerk exam has been started by the State Bank of India. After releasing the SBI clerk notification, the first question is that
How to Apply for SBI clerk 2017
The registration process of SBI clerk exam has been started by the State Bank of India. After releasing the SBI clerk notification, the first question is that How to Apply for SBI clerk exam which will be schedule in the month of July 2017. SBI clerk application form 2017 is available in the month of May 2017 in online mode only for the posts of clerical at its branches across India. Those applicants, who wish to apply for the recruitment process, must check their eligibility before applying for SBI clerk application form 2017.
The State bank of India has already notified on the online registration of application form, stating that the candidates, who seek to fill in the How to apply SBI clerk post online must have a valid ID and the same must be active till the end of the recruitment process. So candidates are suggested that before applying for SBI clerk vacancy, you must read the SBI clerk notification carefully.
If you don’t know How to apply SBI clerk recruitment 2017 online, then don’t worry about the procedure. Here in this article we are giving completed procedure to apply online for SBI clerk vacancy. Open our website and read the article and after then you can easily apply for SBI clerk recruitment.
SBI Clerk Application procedure 2017
In this web page we also mentioned the SBI Clerk eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have not fulfill the eligibility conditions, and then he will not eligible to apply. SBI clerk recruitment is a once a year hiring process through which the largest employer in the Indian banking sector takes new clerical staffs.
If you are looking forward to a clerk job at SBI, or its partner like SBT, SBM, SBP, SBH, SBBJ etc. You can check the SBI Clerk important dates, schedule and the application process in the following sections. To check the more information regarding SBI clerk exam you can check the official website of SBI organization.
All the applicants are hereby requested as per default language available on the online application within the stipulated time given for registration and no registration would take place after the last date. All such applicants who have registered and paid fees within the extended time and date will get an opportunity to change their official regional language through a new link which will be made available on bank’s website.
For SBI clerk recruitment Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have graduated in any field from any recognized university or institute.
Age limit: – Candidates age should be between 21 to 28 years. Age relaxation is also given as per the government rules.
Payment of the application fee: The payment of fee can be done only through online mode using debit care/ credit card / internet banking on or before the last date. The application fee once paid will not be refunded. The amount to be paid towards fee is application as follows –
For general and OBC candidates: – Rs.600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates: – Rs.100/- (Intimation charges)
Candidates must posses all required document for SBI clerk application and need to be submitted whats asked in the application.
Those applicants who want to apply online for SBI clerk recruitment 2017, they can apply through online mode before the deadline. State Bank of India will announce the latest notification regarding SBI clerk online registration. If you don’t know how to fill the SBI clerk application form, then you must check our website and check the complete procedure from here by visiting our website.
Steps to Apply for SBI clerk 2017
The careers section on the SBI website www.sbi.co.in is where you get all update related to the SBI vacancy.
- The applicants are required to register themselves online for which the active window is available above on this page.
- After then provide the details correctly in the blank fields. All the information entered by the contender must be authentic and they will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage.
- Candidates must not leave any field blank.
- Applicants who are not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- Candidates must keep in mind that they will not be required to make any changes in their application form after the final submission, so candidates are advised to fill the details carefully without any mistake.
- Once all the required details are filled in the SBI clerk application form, kindly press the save button.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the data using registration number or password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No changes will be allowed.
- After filling the correct details in the application form then you should make the payment of the requisite fee through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- You can pay the application fee through online mode like Debit card/ Credit care/ Net banking.
- On successful transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record.
- On unsuccessful or transaction of fee payment, candidates must register again and make the payment online.
- After then you can take a printout of your application form future references.
If you face any kind of problem to fill the SBI clerk online application form, then you can share with me and leave your suitable comment in the given below box.