SBI Clerk Exam Analysis is available here on our web page. Candidates can check the whole SBI Clerk Exam Analysis with each section and subject in SBI Exam. Dear Candidates, SBI is conducted this year online examination for the post of clerk and now after completion, the examination candidates are want to check SBI clerk Exam Analysis.
SBI Clerk Exam Analysis
In SBI clerk examination the section wise order is by default by the server. GK followed by English, reasoning & maths. Here is the section wise detailed analysis of SBI clerk mains 2018 exam. In this page we are providing SBI clerk Exam Analysis. In a clerk shift of things, SBI Clerk mains was not the exam it used to be few years ago.
In this post, we are sharing of SBI Clerk exam held in 2 slots like Morning session, evening session. The review was shared by one of our reader who has appeared in the exam. An SBI clerk main exam review of candidates seems to paint a different picture than what was expected. Most of them who had easily cleared the prelims test felt the main examination as too tough.
Exam Analysis of SBI Clerk Exam
To check the information related latest updates, you can check our website and all details regarding SBI clerk exam analysis provide here. They have incorporated many new changes, right from pattern to question difficulty. We also provide the SBI clerk previous year analysis to know their exam difficulty level.
- Reasoning Ability & computer Aptitude – Total Questions (50) Exam level – Easy to Moderate
- Floor Puzzle ( confusing ) 5 Questions – Moderate
- Circular seating arrangement – 5 question easy to moderate
- Linear seating arrangement – 5 questions easy to moderate
- Straight line puzzle – With blood relations Hard – 5 questions
- Blood Relations: – 2-3 questions
- Inequality :- 4-5 questions easy
- Input- Output :- 5 questions easy to moderate
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions moderate
- Coding Decoding – 5 questions easy
- No question from syllogism
- Quantitative Aptitude – Total question 50 questions Level – Moderate
- Data Interpretation – 2 sets – 10 questions
- Two sets of DI question asked- Line Graph, Table graph easy to moderate
- Number series: – 5 question easy to moderate
- Quadratic – 5 questions easy
- Approximation & simplification – 5 question easy
- Data Sufficiency – 5 question easy to moderate
- Miscellaneous questions – Moderate
III. English Language – Total questions 40 Level Easy to moderate
- Reading comprehension – Two RC
First RC- based on under developed areas of United States – 5 questions easy
Second RC- based on Humanity – 10 questions moderate
- Cloze test – 10 question easy to moderate
- Parajumble – 5 question easy
- Spotting error – 5 question moderate
- Double fillers with one word: – 5 questions easy to moderate
- General Awareness – Total Questions 50 Levels Easy to Moderate
- Questions related to River
- Highest Mountain
English section: – English section was quite simple with typical sentence rearrangement. Rest of question was easy. Don’t start section with Parajumble.
Reasoning section: – This section was most scoring section. Try to attempt maximum question of this section, which will help you in clearing overall cut off of the exam.
Numerical ability: – DI & Number series questions was quiet easy, try to attempt these questions first to clear the sectional cut off.
All those candidates who want to check SBI clerk Exam Analysis, then they can check it through our website. We are providing the detail regarding SBI clerk examination level is tough.