Dear aspirants if are you going to apply for SBI clerk Recruitment 2017, then you can check the SBI clerk Fee online payment details through our website. We are giving some easy step below page to pay the SBI clerk application fee through online mode and after then you can check the Challan submission details through directly by official website link which is also provided below page.
SBI clerk Fee online payment details
SBI clerical recruitment is one of the most awaited recruitment of the year, as the brand SBI is so popular, that it is the dream destination for Lakhs of candidates. This is the reason when SBI issues a job notification. Those candidates who are going to appear for filling the SBI clerk application form, they must check the fee online payment details after submission the fee. If the fee not submitted through online mode or any mode, then your SBI clerk registration form will be rejected by the SBI department. So you must check the SBI clerk Fee online payment details and challan submission details.
|Category||Fees in Rupees|
|SC/ST/PWD/XS||100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General and OBC||600/- (Application Fee including intimation charges)|
Those candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for SBI clerk recruitment 2017, they can check the SBI clerk Fee online payment details through our website. Here we are providing the direct link to pay the application fee. Click on the given below link and pay the fee through debit card/ credit card/ Net banking.
How to pay the SBI clerk Fee online payment?
- Candidates must follow the given below steps to pay the application fee.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates is required to pay fees through the payment gateway with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Master card/ VISA debit / Credit card or Internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the Transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated which may be printed for record.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed the candidates will be required to register again and make payment online. The candidates are not required to send the application form to the bank.
Candidates are advised to stay on this page to check payment procedure, how to pay the application fee through online or offline mode. You can easily pay the fee and check the payment details for submission details.