SBI clerk online registration 2018 have been started and you can now apply online. SBI clerk online registration form and application form can be downloaded now. Good News for all those job hunters who are waiting for Government jobs in Banking sector there wait is over SBI Clerk application form 2018 online registration process will be started in the month of April 2018 by state Bank of India .
SBI clerk online registration 2018
Every year State Bank of India conducted the examination in the month of May / June for the recruitment to the posts of clerk in State Bank of India. SBI clerical recruitment is one of the most awaited recruitment of the year, as the Brand SBI is so popular , that it is the dream destination for Numerous of candidates. This is platform for those job seekers who want to work in SBI department and grab this opportunity.
- Exam conducted by: – State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the Post: – Clerical
- Exam Conducted on: N/A
SBI Clerk registration dates 2018
- The online SBI clerk 2018 application form to be issued on: – 1st week of June 2018
- Last date to submit the completely filled SBI clerk online application form 2018: July 2018
SBI clerk registration form 2018
State Bank of India will soon start the SBI clerk online registration process on their official website. SBI clerk online registration form 2018 is available on the bank website as soon as possible. Those candidates who are eligible and want to apply they can apply online for SBI clerk recruitment 2018 through online or offline mode also. Check complete details of SBI clerk 2018 online registration here. Click on the below given link to apply online for SBI Clerk 2018 exam which will be scheduled by the SBI.
Application fee: – For SC/ST/PWD/XS Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (intimation charges only)
For General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Education Qualification: – Candidates should have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government for clerk posts as per the SBI clerk 2018 advertisement.
SBI Clerk registration process 2018
Candidates can get the online application form from the official website. Fill all the information in the online application and the information should be correct and accurate. Candidates can upload their scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the space provided for the same.
Size of Photograph Image
- Size of the file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (Preferred)
- The format should be jpg.
Size of Signature Image
- Dimension 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Signature should be written on a white paper with black ink pen
- Size of the file should be between 10kb -20 kb
SBI clerk registration 2018 Step wise procedure
Those candidates who are interested can fill the SBI clerk online registration form will be available. The last date to submit the online application form will fall in July 2018. Hence to apply online candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps. All other details aee given in SBI clerk notification 2018.
To apply online either click on the above provided link or visit the official website of SBI.
- After then, click the link referring to career with us.
- Select the Recruitment of Clerk.
- Click on the Apply online to access the SBI clerk registration form 2018.
- Enter all required details with the correct information.
- Submit the application fee of prescribed amount by debit card/ credit card/ Net banking or by SBI challan form.
- After submitting fee then upload the image and signature in the mentioned specification.
- Click to submit tab to complete the SBI Clerk application process.
- Take a printout of the SBI clerk application form for future references.
- If you have any queries related to the SBI clerk online regsitration process, then you can ask with me through the comment box.